Tuesday, December 16, 2008

22 Word Children's Story Challenge

Abraham Piper has posted a challenge to bloggers to create a 22 word children's story. Mine follows below:

The Christmas basket that Timmy's family received was a sign of the love that the church had for Timmy and his Mommy.

Update:

I think that I misunderstood the challenge. Instead of being a story for children, it might be a story about children. As a result:


Toby hit his twin brother Trevor, claiming: "I am just doing what Jesus said, 'do unto others before they do unto you'".

Additional Update:

Abraham has clarified that it can go either way. As a result, I now have both bases covered. However, with 44 words worth of stories I will probably be disqualified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope there's no disqualification - I think both stories are great!

I went the story to tell a child route - although, with 6 children I too could have gone either way!

Shalom.