Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Does this guy belong anywhere near the White House?

But in jail, he said, "I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.'" Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. "I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary." In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist." Van Jones, Obama administration "Green Jobs" Czar.

This guy is scary, and shouldn't be within 10 million miles of the White House, let alone a close advisor to the President. I am afraid that the "enemies domestic" are more dangerous than the "enemies foreign" these days.

No comments: